Heart be still this dessert is heaven on earth! Really nothing more needs to be said about it…
Perfect for the final course of your Christmas feast or for New Year’s Eve final indulgence!
*This post contains affiliate links. This helps to pay for the blog if you make a purchase using this link.
Chocolate Torte (Paleo/Vegan/Full GAPS)
- 2 Avocados
- 4 cups Pecans
- 1 cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 T Vanilla
- 1/4 t Sea Salt
- Optional: Canned Coconut Milk (for coconut milk whip cream)
Place the avocados, 1/2 c cocoa powder, 3/4 cup maple syrup or honey, and 1 T vanilla in your Vitamix or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Scrape into a bowl and set aside.
- Place into the Vitamix (no need to clean out) or food processor 1/2 c cocoa powder, 4 cups pecans, 1 T vanilla, 1/4 t salt, 3/4 cup maple syrup or honey.
- Blend/Pulse until the consistency is a crumbly dough.
- Place the nut crust mixture into a 9″ pie pan. Pat and shape crust.
- Spread the chocolate filling into the crust.
- Chill for at least an hour but the longer the better. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Can be served with coconut whip cream
Or you could make this decadent dessert for the simple enjoyment of sharing moments with good friends…